ECOSKILLARTS, was conceived as a result out of a perceived need for combining the concepts of sustainability with the strengths of creative arts and crafts. It is an independent educational and capacity building programme. It has so far engaged with college students and young professionals across three states on sustainability-based entrepreneurship.
National Educational Policy 2020
A good education institution is one in which every student feels welcomed and cared for, where a safe and stimulating learning environment exists, where a wide range of learning experiences are offered, and where good physical infrastructure and appropriate resources conducive to learning are available to all students. Attaining these qualities must be the goal of every educational institution. However, at the same time, there must also be seamless integration and coordination across institutions and across all stages of education.
Inspire a million minds through creativity and concepts of sustainability.
We are on the journey of having three major mission statement
- Provide the highest quality of specialized and state of the art training and capacity building in creative sectors
- Deliver affordable and equal opportunity courses to individuals and community groups.
- Empower participants for achieving their career and entrepreneurial aspirations through flexible, convenient and relevant interventions.
Ecoskillarts aim is to impart market relevant creative skills for enabling participants to choose, pursue and follow a career path embedded with sustainability principles for securing an enhanced livelihood.
The objectives to fulfill aim of this programme are
- Exposure for innovative and creative solutions with various skill-oriented learning Programmes.
- Enhance employment potential in present scenario.
- Promote a culture of sustainability through course curriculum process.
- Introduce concepts based on human values through group dynamics.
<!-- Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->
height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe></noscript>
<!-- End Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->