ECOSKILLARTS, was conceived as a result out of a perceived need for combining the concepts of sustainability with the strengths of creative arts and crafts. It is an independent educational and capacity building programme. It has so far engaged with college students and young professionals across three states on sustainability-based entrepreneurship.
The courses have been designed and crafted to promote the spirit of discovery, creativity, problem solving and innovation among participants and make it as an enjoyable and productive experience. The overarching objective is to develop advance knowledge in specialized skill.
Through these courses you will learn art aesthetic, sustainability, SDGs, business and marketing fundamentals and many more. Students will be given exposure to peer learning, group discussions, group dynamics and concepts of inner harmony. Courses delivered through lectures, notes, presentations, audio visual and technical workshops.
Inspire a million minds through creativity and concepts of sustainability.
We are on the journey of having three major mission statement
- Provide the highest quality of specialized and state of the art training and capacity building in creative sectors
- Deliver affordable and equal opportunity courses to individuals and community groups.
- Empower participants for achieving their career and entrepreneurial aspirations through flexible, convenient and relevant interventions.
Ecoskillarts aim is to impart market relevant creative skills for enabling participants to choose, pursue and follow a career path embedded with sustainability principles for securing an enhanced livelihood.
The objectives to fulfill aim of this programme are
- Exposure for innovative and creative solutions with various skill-oriented learning Programmes.
- Enhance employment potential in present scenario.
- Promote a culture of sustainability through course curriculum process.
- Introduce concepts based on human values through group dynamics.