ECOSKILLARTS, was conceived as a result out of a perceived need for combining the concepts of sustainability with the strengths of creative arts and crafts. It is an independent educational and capacity building programme. It has so far engaged with college students and young professionals across three states on sustainability-based entrepreneurship.
ECOSKILLARTS incubated by SHRISTI
Nonprofit organization Established in 1998
- Society Registration Act 1860
- Niti Aayog DL/2017/0169308
- Industrial Associates in Skill Council of Green Jobs
ASSOCHAM for Promoting sustainability through Education
National Educational Policy 2019
"Skill oriented learning is as important in education as literacy and we should treat it with the same status to deal with current changes. It will not only enhance individual skill but also achieve vision of a Skilled India”
Inspire a million minds through creativity and concepts of sustainability.
We are on the journey of having three major mission statement
- Provide the highest quality of specialized and state of the art training and capacity building in creative sectors
- Deliver affordable and equal opportunity courses to individuals and community groups.
- Empower participants for achieving their career and entrepreneurial aspirations through flexible, convenient and relevant interventions.
Ecoskillarts aim is to impart market relevant creative skills for enabling participants to choose, pursue and follow a career path embedded with sustainability principles for securing an enhanced livelihood.
The objectives to fulfill aim of this programme are
- Exposure for innovative and creative solutions with various skill-oriented learning Programmes.
- Enhance employment potential in present scenario.
- Promote a culture of sustainability through course curriculum process.
- Introduce concepts based on human values through group dynamics.
<!-- Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->
height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe></noscript>
<!-- End Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->